Top 5 Pain Relief Patches Brands in India
1. Dr. Ortho :
Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic Pain Relieving Patch is a medicated adhesive patch which is specially formulated to relieve pain and it is placed on the skin to deliver the effectiveness of volatile oils along with effective skin penetrators through the skin into the nerve endings of the affected area.
- Indications, useful in vatavyadhi and sandhisula
- How to apply, remove the release paper, stick the adhesive side of the plaster to the affected area or as directed by physician
- Stick patch to the affected area, change the patch after 4 hrs
2. MediGrip :
Belladonna Plaster consists of a suitable cloth of cotton or rayon or both mixed, evenly coated with adhesive mass containing Belladonna Extract.
- Contains Belladonna Extract that produces heat
- The plaster is perforated & the adhesive surface is protected with printed /plain silicon paper.
- It is used for back aches, knee pain, shoulder pain, etc
3. Viopatch :
Viopatch is a first of its kind herbal Transdermal patch.
- 100 Percent herbal
- Side-effect free
- Effective over 12 hours
- Does not need re-application every 2-3 hours
4. Bluheat :
When heat is applied to your skin, it stimulates your thermo receptors, which block your body’s pain transmitters from sending pain signals to your brain thus reducing the sensation of pain.
- Deep Heat Relaxation For Tired Or Aching Muscles And Joints
- Activated By Air – No Electricity, No Batteries, No Hot Water Required
- 100% Safe And Natural Ingredients
- Use For A Total Of 8+ Hours Over A Period Of Few Days .
- Ideal For Using When On The Go… Like Traveling, Working , Playing Sports, Walking.
5. Tiger Balm :
Feel the relief, not the patch with Tiger Balm Ultra Thin Patch, the muscle pain remedy that’s big on relief.
- Remove from the backing film and apply,remove from the skin after at most 8 hours’ application.
- Clean and dry affected area -Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch. -Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
- As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over thepain area.
- Directions: Adults and children above 12 years old: Apply to the effected area as needed,not more than 3 times daily for 7 days.
- Children under 12 years old: consult a doctor. Clean and dry the effected area.
Here are The Top 5 Brands of Pain Relief Patches.
Hope , You Like the Article!