Pain Relief Oil – Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Oil
About Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Oil for Joint Pain
Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil is an herbal based formulation which consist of 8 different Ayurvedic herbs that have been utilized to get relief from joint pain from vedic times. Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic Medicinal oil is one of the best solutions to get relief from various pain associated with Muscles, Legs, Back, Neck, Joints and Shoulders.
Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Oil is the blend of ancient knowledge of Ayurveda with modern facilities. The combination of various herbs in formulation provide rich source of healing compounds which has tendencies to relieve from pain even in chronic conditions. These active ingredients help in stimulation of blood circulation, stiff muscles and limbs, body ache, muscular pains, severe joint pain or swelling, joint aches and pains. Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil does not cause any side effect and adversity. Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Oil has good spread ability with quick absorption over the affected area. Dr Ortho Ayurvedic oil is a natural way to benefits in various pain conditions with long lasting effects.
How to use Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Oil
Apply 5 ml to 10 ml on the affected part, gently massage for 5 minutes twice daily or as directed by the physician. It is advised to warm a small portion of oil before application.
Dr Ortho Oil – Each of these herbs is rich in various active molecules that produce astonishing results as*;
– Linum Usitatissimum: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil It is also known as ‘Flaxseed oil/Linseed oil’ and has rich source of healing compounds and anti-inflammatory compounds. The flaxseed oil contains essential Fatty Acids specifically, omega 3-Fatty Acids, which has the capability to reduce inflammation in joints and muscles.
– Cinnamomum camphora: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil It’s also known as ‘Camphor oil’ that has analgesic effects and helps in stimulating the blood circulation across cold, stiff muscles and limbs. Camphor oil is very useful in various painful conditions such as joint pain and sore pain.
– Mentha piperita: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The oil preparation of ‘Pepper mint’ is highly valuable in chronic pain conditions such as body ache, joint and muscular pains.
– Pinus roxburghii: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The ‘Cheed oil’ is well known for analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity. The Cheed Oil is a rich source of saponins and flavonoids that has inhibitory effects on enzyme involved in the induction of inflammations. Thus, oil of ‘Cheed Pine’ is the best alternative for joint aches, swellings and pains.
– Gaultheria fragrantissima: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil It is also known as ‘Gandapura’ and has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties. The oil application of ‘Gandapura’ benefits in various pains associated with joints, muscles and rheumatism.
– Vitex negundo: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil Also known as ‘Nirgundi’ and is beneficial in neuralgia, aches and pains.
– Celastrus paniculatus: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The seed oil of ‘Jyotishmati’ contains effective phytochemicals that helps in reducing pain associated with muscles, joints and shoulders. The presence of active molecules helps in the inhibition of the inflammation inducing intermediates.
– Sesamum indicum: in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The oil preparation of ‘Til oil’ has many advantageous in relieving from mild to severe pain. Til oil has been designated as one of the best alternative and complementary approach to reduce in pain associated with muscles, joints and shoulders.
Joint Pain Oil – Dr Ortho Pack & Price: 100ml + 20ml FREE for Rs 295/-