Pain Relief Medicine – Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Capsules
Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Capsules For Joint Pain
Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic capsules have been formulated by using time tested Ayurvedic herbs to help in pain management. Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic Capsules are one of the best Ayurvedic pain relief medicines in which herbal extract of 8 types of different Ayurvedic herbs have been used. These herbs possess anti-inflammatory activities and benefits in back pain, knee pain and joint pain. The herbal extract of each of these herbs provides active ingredients that correct the disturbed metabolism and increase the metabolic rate which benefits in less accumulation of toxic substances in the colon and inflammatory molecules. The use of Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic capsules also helps in increasing the blood flow across affected area to rejuvenate the joints, muscles and bones.
According to the Ayurveda, accumulation of waste food materials across the lines of colon of results in the formation of ‘Ama’ or toxic substance which travels through blood stream to different site of the body such as joints, bones, and muscles and causes inflammation which are characterized as pain, stiffness and other painful conditions. The weak digestion system or fire is the main cause of accumulation of such substance. Thereby, a perfect herbal remedy along with good life style is required to keep fire within to digest all food materials and excrete them effectively. Thus, Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic Capsules have been developed in such a way that it pacifies all aggravated dosha and strengthen your digestion power. Apart from this, Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic capsules also act as anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic agent to help in various pain conditions.
How to use Dr Ortho Ayurvedic Capsules
2 capsules twice daily after ½ h of meals with luke warm milk/water or as directed by physician.
Each 500 mg capsule of Dr. Ortho Ayurvedic capsules contain herbal extracts of 8 different herbs which have medicinally important properties*, as given below;
– Boswellia Serrata (Kunduru): in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho It is also known as khunduru and has anti-inflammatory activities, wound healing and antimicrobial activity. In Boswellia active compounds boswellic acid are found which have inhibitory action on the inflammatory process. Thus, Boswellia Serrata is a unique and highly effective herb in pain management.
– Commiphora mukul (Guggul Shuddh): in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho This herb has been widely accepted to get relief from various pains. It is also act as blood purifier and promotes the production of red blood corpuscles (RBC) and improves the action of white blood corpuscles (WBC). Thus benefits in improved functioning of joints, muscles and bones.
– Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna): in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho This herb pacifies the Vatta and helps in relieving from various pains. Rasna also posseses antipyretic properties, thus helps in relieving from various body aches and pain. In addition, Rasna also improves the metabolism and benefits in removal of toxic substances from the body.
– Trigonella foenumgraecum (Methi): in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho It is known as Fenugreek and is a rich source of various nutritional and medicinally important molecules. Methi has very good capabilities in binding with the toxin substances present in the colon and their removal from the body.
– Zingiber Officinale (Sunth): in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho This herb has remarkable properties in relieving from various body pains such as knee pain, joint pain, back pain etc. This herb helps in relieving from joint stiffness by improving blood circulation.
– Withania somnifera: in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho It is popularly known as Ashwagandha. It has remarkable and effective role in anti-inflammatory activities. It also benefits in strengthening nervous system and muscular co-ordination. It helps in relieving stress and rejuvenates the brain for proper functioning of the body thus helps in making body strong and active.
– Purified Asphaltam (Shilajit Shudh): in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho It is also classified as Rasayan in Ayurveda and benefits in many folds. It has anti-inflammatory activities and improves overall functioning of the body. Shilajit benefits in aches and pains.
– Strychnos nux-vomica (Vishamushti): in Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Medicine Dr Ortho This herb is useful in improving digestion and removal of toxic substances. It also strengthens the nervous system and muscular coordination, thereby helps in strengthening of muscles, joints and bones.