How Dehydration Affects our Skin?
The loss of body fluids from the body is known as dehydration and is generally lost during sweat, stool, urine, water vapors along with loss of salts from the body which in fact impair the cells activities in our body. Dehydration can be occurred due to heat exposure, fever, diarrhea, diabetes, burns, mouth sore, increased urination due to some infections etc. Persons with dehydrated skin are characterized with dry and rough skin.
Ayurvedic Prospective: Water helps to balance Pitta Dosha, support Kapha dosha, and counteracts the dryness of Vata dosha. It helps in glowing and beautiful skin from inside. It nurtures, lubricates and detoxifies the body. You can get a broad spectrum of healing qualities from the ordinary water. Some time people have dry skin and drinking lots of water compensate from dryness. But as per Ayurveda, in this situation agni is low and ama (toxic substances) blocks the micro-channels (shrotas) Which carry water to cells. In such situations drinking boil water work as therapeutic water helps to relieve from dryness and enhance the moisture absorption.
Ayurvedic Way to Relieve from Dehydration: Roop Mantra Ayurvedic capsules contain natural herbs like Bacopa monneiri, Vitis venifera, Citrus raticulata which are well known to relieve from dehydration. You can take 2 capsules of Roop Mantra Ayurvedic capsules twice a day after meal. These capsules are enriched with time tested validated herbs which can help to relieve from dehydration. You can also use Roop Mantra Ayurvedic cream and face-wash which helps to nourish and lubricate your skin.
Way to Drink Water as per Ayurveda:
- Always drink water in sitting position just as you sit down to eat food.
- Drink water in sips. Do not drink full glass chugs.
- Sip water throughout the day. Do not chug full glass of water as body is not able to absorb too much water at once.
- Drink water at room temperature. You can also drink warm or lukewarm water as it is helpful for your body.
- Do not drink cold or iced water.
- If your lips are dried then you need to drink more to get hydrated.
- Do not drink too much water before or after meals as it doesn’t give adequate space to food in digestive system.
These are the natural way through which moisture content of your skin is achieved at appropriate ration from inside. You can use Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Face-wash and cream to get moistened and beautiful skin. Roop Mantra cream helps to absorb moisture in the skin. Use Roop Mantra Ayurvedic cream and capsule for optimal results.