Roop Mantra – Dark Circles Under Eyes Cream
Skin discoloration around the eyes can be termed as dark circles. Dark circles can be seen in both men and women. Under Eye Dark Circle can be due to many reasons such as stress, aging, long hours in front of computer, fatigue, dehydration, lack of sleep and incorrect ways of removing eye makeup. These are some of the causes due to which dark circles appears around the eye. To get relieve from dark circles you need a fitful night’s sleep, good diet, proper hydration and removing your makeup with proper manner. You also need is a Best Dark Circle Removal Cream. The cream that will help to hydrate the tender skin around your eyes as you sleep and help to reduce the intensity of the dark circles of your eyes. You can use Roop Mantra cream for Dark Circles Under Eyes. Along with these cream, you try some home remedies.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers have skin-lightening properties and a refreshing effect.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more.
- Another option is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Follow this remedy daily for at least one week.
- You can also try Roop Mantra Cucumber Face wash to lighten dark eye circles.
- Raw Potato: There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten dark circles and get rid of dark circles around the eyes.
- Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.
- Instead of potato juice, you can also use thick potato slices to remove dark circles.
- Rose Water: Rose water has incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect on tired eyes.
- Soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water for a few minutes.
- Put the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for a few weeks
- Tomato: Tomatoes have bleaching properties and help to lighten skin tone.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks. Simply using tomato juice will also work.
- You can also drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. For maximum results, be sure to drink this juice immediately after making it. Drink it once or twice a day for about a week.